Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Melt butter and honey together. Whisk in cocoa powder and peanut butter until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs and baking soda. Mix in chocolate chips. Pour evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.