Blueberry Icebox Cake
- CKD non-dialysis
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups whipped topping
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 21 ounces canned blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven 350° F. Set butter and cream cheese out to soften.
- Mix butter with flour and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9" x 13" x 2" oven proof, glass baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy. Mix in remaining sugar. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over cooled crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling evenly over cream cheese mixture. Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Cut into 10 servings.