- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 ’Anjou pears
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Cut pears in half and using a spoon scoop out seeds and stem.
- Make a thin slice across round part of pear, so that it lays flat in baking dish.
- Place pears skin side down in a baking dish and sprinkle tops with cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter in the seed hole of each pear.
- Pour juice in bottom of pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° F approximately 30 minutes or until pear is soft when poked with fork.