Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- CKD non-dialysis
one bar, 2-inch square
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Set out butter and cream cheese to soften.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut-in butter to make a crumb mixture.
- Set aside 3/4-cup mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into bottom of a 8" x 8" x 1-1/2" baking pan.
- Bake in for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Cool slightly.
- Lightly beat eggs. Combine cream cheese, sugar (or substitute), pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, allspice and vanilla in large mixer bowl. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into bars.