- 3 ounce-box cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 2/3 cup almond milk, unenriched
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- In a medium sauce pan combine the pudding mix and almond milk.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir until pudding thickens.
- Remove from heat and mix in protein powder and pumpkin pie spice. Mix completely.
- Place plastic wrap directly on surface of pudding and cool in fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Stir before serving chilled pudding.