Cucumber and Radish Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 1 large cucumber
- 12 large red radishes
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mince garlic and chop tarragon. Cut cucumber into ¼ inch-thick slices. Thinly slice radishes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the garlic, vinegar, sour cream and pepper.
- Toss the cucumber and radishes with the sour cream mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
- Divide salad into 4 bowls and top with chopped tarragon.