Judy’s Favorite Raspberry Vinaigrette
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Crush raspberries and chop tarragon.
- Whisk together first 7 ingredients.
- Slowly whisk in oil until well blended. Serve.
- Store remaining dressing in a tightly sealed jar and refrigerator until ready to serve. Keeps for up to one week.